Friday 16 November 2018
The following list features updates for the Microclimate 18.11 release:
- Support for IBM Cloud Private 3.1.1.
- Liberty delivered default non-root user support. Microclimate supports builds with non-root users, and the Liberty Java template generates a non-root image sample.
- Support for debugging Spring applications using the Microclimate Developer Tools for Eclipse.
- Improved build status for Spring applications.
- When installing in IBM Cloud Private, Microclimate now checks the details of its installation and gives a message and a link to the documentation if it’s unable to start.