Friday 08 February 2019
The following list shows updates for the Microclimate 19.02 release:
- Microclimate is now available as an IBM Cloud Pak. This means that you can rely on a trusted and tested release with all the key components verified as a set. For more information, see https://github.com/IBM/cloud-pak.
- Support for IBM Cloud Private 3.1.2.
- In Microclimate Developer Tools for Eclipse, you can restart Node.js projects in debug mode, and the tools help you set up a debug session in a Chromium based browser. For more information, see Debugging Microclimate Projects.
- In Microclimate Developer Tools for VS Code, we’ve fixed a couple of bugs. For more information, see the VS Code tools GitHub repository change history.
- Along with updated videos on the home page, the following new videos are included in the documentation:
For more information about what’s new for Microclimate 18.12 and 19.01, see New and noteworthy for Microclimate 18.12 and 19.01. For an overview of Microclimate Developer Tools, see Microclimate Developer Tools overview.